Monday, December 11, 2006
New blog for a New Year
After some serious frustrations with Multiply, including not being able to access the site frequently (I don't know if this is an African thing, or a Multiply thing) I have decided to move to a new and simpler blogging platform: Blogger. It seems to be much more reliable and doesn't take ages to load. Another thing about multiply that I didn't like (and also didn't realize when I signed onto it) is that when I invited you all to view my blog, you actually had to subscribe and thereby get a page yourself (which obviously you don't have to use), but I am really sorry to all those of you who had to sign in, and now I have decided to migrate to a new platform. Please don't hate me - I am making this change for the benefit of all! As far as I know, you won't be notified of new posts unless you subscribe to alerts, which I like. Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment